Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning, organizing, and implementation of all purchasing related functions
- Plans optimal ordering patterns based on individual vendor attributes
- Coordinates vendor ordering attributes for optimal pricing strategies
- Coordinates with Pharmacy staff to ensure fulfillment of daily orders
- Establishes priority and sequence of purchase order approvals to ensure key suppliers receive PO’s in a timely fashion
- Integrates inventory metrics exception alerts into daily and weekly order creations
- Creates purchase orders when necessary
- Reviews and adjust quantities on fast moving items
- Coordinates with vendor analyst on discussing and resolving any inventory related issues
- Coordinates inventory and remediation of excess pharmacy inventory
- Coordinates inventory planning and purchase approval process for inventory projections
- Assists in the insurance desk audit process
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Maintains and ensures patient confidentiality at all times.
- Attends annual reviews and performs departmental in-services.
- Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Complies with all organizational policies regarding ethical business practices.
- Communicates the mission, ethics, and goals of Total Care Rx and helps promote company values.
- Positive attitude/Professional demeanor.
- Maintain constant contact and interaction with co-workers.
- Regular attendance to perform the essential duties and responsibilities as required by this position.
- Maintains the performance levels that support the mission and philosophy of Pharmacy by providing exceptional care and satisfaction.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and employee information, as well as proprietary information at all times.
- Enthusiasm to attend mandatory staff meetings and company sponsored or supported events.
Go to all jobs